Tax time is a great time to conduct a review of your business insurance. Schedule your complimentary review now.
Business Insurance is not a one-size-fits-all or an unchangeable product. The policies you purchased when just starting out are probably no longer providing adequate coverage today, especially if your business has grown.
Even for businesses that have been running for years, an annual review of your coverage is essential to ensure that the unforeseen doesn’t cause irreparable damage.
Some questions to ask yourself:
1. Has my revenue increased?
2. Has my staff grown?
3. Has my business acquired new equipment, computers or other office machines?
4. Has the business moved, opened or closed any locations?
5. Do I have adequate coverage for employees driving company vehicles?
6. Do my employees use their own vehicles for work purposes?
7. Have I added any new services or secured new clients, which may require extra coverage?
While it is common for new businesses to get started with minimal insurance, it is important to consider the following products as your business evolves and grows:
• Umbrella Insurance
• Excess Liability
• Professional Liability
• Commercial Automotive: Hired & Non-Owned
• Employment Practices Liability
• Employee Benefits Liability
• Worker’s Compensation
• Director’s and Officer’s Liability
Depending on the type of business you run and the size of your company and staff, a proper combination of these insurance policies are essential in providing you with proper coverage.
At The GEM Agency, we stand ready to assist you with all your business insurance needs. Schedule your complimentary insurance review today by calling 315-735-1771